Discussion Identifying Employee Talent
Discourses from the Academy: The Colloquium Series
Sponsored by the Department of Psychology
When I Grow Up I Want To Be . . .*
Spencer J. Stang, Ph.D.
President, Stang Decision Systems
When: Friday, November 8, 2013, 3:10p.m.
Where: Gries Hall, Room 167, N.M.U.
* Ramblings on the topic of industrial and organizational psychology.
As founder and owner of Stang Decision Systems, Spencer J. Stang, Ph.D. specializes in the design and implementation of customized employee selection systems. Throughout his 18-year career he has worked closely with many of the world's largest and most successful business and sports organizations to help them identify, develop and deploy the talent that they need to gain a competitive advantage. His approach focuses on helping organizations use advanced decision-making tools so that they can optimize their human resource capabilities.
Spencer received his Ph.D. in Industrial and Organizational Psychology from the University of Missouri-St. Louis. In addition to his broad consulting experience, his research in the areas of decision making, employee selection systems, and cognitive biases has been presented at many conferences and published in scientific journals and popular HR Magazines.
We are pleased to extend an invitation to all interested persons -- Faculty, Staff, Students, Members of the Public -- to join us in listening to and participating in this session of our Colloquia Series. For further information please contact the Psychology Department, N.M.U., 227-2935.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- NMU Day at Sands Speedway 5:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Monday, August 29, 2016
- Marquette Choral Society Registration Continues 6:30 pm