An Evening of Class - Registration Deadline
The deadline for the Dinner of Class is Monday, Nov. 11. The event itself will take place at 6 p.m., Nov. 14 in the Marquette/Cadillac/Nicolet Rooms of the University Center.
Feed both the mind and stomach at the inaugural "Classy" Dinner hosted by the NMU Social Justice Committee. Dinner will explore the mechanics of food system and who gets what. Come for an evening of discussion, food, and a great time!
A chance to support Marquette Ending Hunger will also be available.
Cost of participation: One NMU "Meal Swipe" or $7.50.
To officially sign up, head to this site: http://www.nmu.edu/studentleaderfellowship/node/50?processtype=parent&action=DisplayWorkshops&phase=phase2&elementid&subaction
And about halfway down the page is the event called An Evening of Class. Register by Monday, Nov. 11th!
Meal breakdowns are as follows:
About 20% of participants get a full Pasta Dinner
About 30% of participants get a bowl of beans and rice
About 50% of participants get a small cup of rice
Most Popular Events
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Thursday, October 27, 2016
- RIVALRY WEEK: Win reserved glass seats plus Zamboni ride! 11:00 am
- Sunday, October 30, 2016
- Drum set Clinic 6:00 pm
- Friday, October 28, 2016
- Digigogy: Toward a Pedagogy of Connection 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm