Putting the World on Your Resume
Putting the World on Your Resume: How to Turn an International Experience into a Career Building Block
Time: 4–5:30 p.m.
Location: Back Room, UC
Details: Students will learn how studying, interning, or teaching in a foreign country can benefit their lives after graduation. Information on NMU's study abroad programs and tips to highlight international experiences on a resume and during a job interview is part of this workshop. An interactive activity will map an actual study abroad student blog to seven core competencies of a successful NMU graduate. To register click here.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Forming a Racial Equity Hub in the UP 11:00 am
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Friday, January 20, 2017
- 2017 Diversity Common Reader: Book Giveaway for Students 1:30 pm
- Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Film Screening: 'Requiem for a Dream' 9:00 pm