Putting the World on Your Resume
Putting the World on Your Resume: How to Turn an International Experience into a Career Building Block
Time: 4–5:30 p.m.
Location: Back Room, UC
Details: Students will learn how studying, interning, or teaching in a foreign country can benefit their lives after graduation. Information on NMU's study abroad programs and tips to highlight international experiences on a resume and during a job interview is part of this workshop. An interactive activity will map an actual study abroad student blog to seven core competencies of a successful NMU graduate. To register click here.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, December 02, 2015
- Presentation on South Korea History and Culture 4:00 pm
- 28th Annual Lighting Up the Holidays at NMU 5:00 pm
- Friday, December 04, 2015
- Beaumier Coffee House Series: Claudia Schmidt 7:30 pm
- Thursday, December 03, 2015
- Celebration of Excellence in Teaching & Scholarship 4:00 pm
- Tuesday, December 01, 2015
- Senior Recital (tent.) 7:30 pm