NMU Dining will be hosting their annual Harvest Dinner at the Marketplace Wednesday, November 6. Join us for turkey, mashed potatoes and more fall favorites. The dinner will take place from 4-8 p.m. The Marketplace will be closed from 2-4 p.m. for set up.
Student meal plans are accepted and the public is invited to attend at the following dinner rates: $9.50 for adults and $5.25 for children.
www.nmu.edu/dining | email@example.com | 906.227.2520
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Monday, July 11, 2016
- Preterm Labor Toolkit Event 6:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 12, 2016
- Fall Semester Job Fair 1:00 pm