Latin Dance Workshop
The Multicultural Education and Resource Center and the Jump Start Program along with the Latino Student Union are hosting a Latin Dance Workshop Wednesday, October 23 from 6 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in the Superior room of the University Center. Come learn how to Salsa, Cumbia, Merengue and Bachata.
Questions can be directed to Nicole at email@example.com or by calling 906 227 1554.
Jump Start is a K*C*P initiative of the State of Michigan.
Most Popular Events
- Monday, July 11, 2016
- Preterm Labor Toolkit Event 6:00 pm
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Thursday, September 22, 2016
- Construction Management and Engineering Technology Career Fair 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 12, 2016
- Fall Semester Job Fair 1:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm