Latin Dance Workshop
The Multicultural Education and Resource Center and the Jump Start Program along with the Latino Student Union are hosting a Latin Dance Workshop Wednesday, October 23 from 6 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in the Superior room of the University Center. Come learn how to Salsa, Cumbia, Merengue and Bachata.
Questions can be directed to Nicole at email@example.com or by calling 906 227 1554.
Jump Start is a K*C*P initiative of the State of Michigan.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, October 08, 2015
- AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Friday, October 09, 2015
- Club Ice Hockey - Men's at Michigan Tech 10:00 pm
- Family Weekend U.P. Fish Fry 4:00 pm
- Family Weekend Comedian: Omid Singh 8:00 pm
- Saturday, October 10, 2015
- Family Weekend Tailgate Party 11:00 am