Latin Dance Workshop
The Multicultural Education and Resource Center and the Jump Start Program along with the Latino Student Union are hosting a Latin Dance Workshop Wednesday, October 23 from 6 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in the Superior room of the University Center. Come learn how to Salsa, Cumbia, Merengue and Bachata.
Questions can be directed to Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 906 227 1554.
Jump Start is a K*C*P initiative of the State of Michigan.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, May 05, 2016
- NMU Retirees Association Spring Social 10:00 am
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- A Scandinavian Dinner 6:00 pm
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- Moose on the Loose Family Fun Run and 5K 9:30 am
- Saturday, April 30, 2016
- Commencement Ceremony 10:30 am
- Saturday, May 07, 2016
- River Valley Hope Starts Here Challenge 7:00 am