Information Session: Peace Corps
- Thursday, October 24, 2013
- 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- 2303 C.B. Hedgcock (Training Room)
- No registration needed - just walk in!
Would you like to learn more about what it means to be a Peace Corps Volunteer? This is a great opportunity to ask questions about this amazing program. Around the globe, Peace Corps Volunteers are making a difference by helping communities take action to improve education and youth development, resources for women, family incomes, food production, environmental conservation, HIV/AIDS and malaria prevention, clean water accessibility, and much more.
More than 8,000 Volunteers of all backgrounds and ages are serving in a variety of fields in more than 75 countries. Peace Corps Volunteers must be U.S. citizens and at least 18 years of age, but there is no upper age limit.
For more information about the Peace Corps program, click here.
Most Popular Events
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Come Color With Us! 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Congratulations May graduates - Graduation doesn't mean goodbye! 9:00 am
- NMU Big Dance Party (Rec Sports Zumba Master Class with Blacklights.) Community is invited! 8:30 pm
- Friday, April 28, 2017
- Simply Superior Donut and Beer Pairing 5:30 pm
- Thursday, April 27, 2017
- Camp Michigamme: Walk-In Interviews 9:00 am