Information Session: Peace Corps
- Thursday, October 24, 2013
- 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- 2303 C.B. Hedgcock (Training Room)
- No registration needed - just walk in!
Would you like to learn more about what it means to be a Peace Corps Volunteer? This is a great opportunity to ask questions about this amazing program. Around the globe, Peace Corps Volunteers are making a difference by helping communities take action to improve education and youth development, resources for women, family incomes, food production, environmental conservation, HIV/AIDS and malaria prevention, clean water accessibility, and much more.
More than 8,000 Volunteers of all backgrounds and ages are serving in a variety of fields in more than 75 countries. Peace Corps Volunteers must be U.S. citizens and at least 18 years of age, but there is no upper age limit.
For more information about the Peace Corps program, click here.
Most Popular Events
- Tuesday, June 06, 2017
- NMU is coming to Marinette, Wisconsin! 5:30 pm
- Saturday, May 27, 2017
- NMU FINANCIAL AID AND ENROLLMENT CHANGES All Day
- Tuesday, May 30, 2017
- AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification Course 5:00 pm
- Friday, October 06, 2017
- Family Weekend All Day
- Saturday, June 24, 2017
- AHA Heartsaver First Aid CPR/AED certification Course 9:00 am