Information Session: Peace Corps
- Thursday, October 24, 2013
- 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- 2303 C.B. Hedgcock (Training Room)
- No registration needed - just walk in!
Would you like to learn more about what it means to be a Peace Corps Volunteer? This is a great opportunity to ask questions about this amazing program. Around the globe, Peace Corps Volunteers are making a difference by helping communities take action to improve education and youth development, resources for women, family incomes, food production, environmental conservation, HIV/AIDS and malaria prevention, clean water accessibility, and much more.
More than 8,000 Volunteers of all backgrounds and ages are serving in a variety of fields in more than 75 countries. Peace Corps Volunteers must be U.S. citizens and at least 18 years of age, but there is no upper age limit.
For more information about the Peace Corps program, click here.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, December 02, 2015
- Presentation on South Korea History and Culture 4:00 pm
- 28th Annual Lighting Up the Holidays at NMU 5:00 pm
- Friday, December 04, 2015
- Beaumier Coffee House Series: Claudia Schmidt 7:30 pm
- Thursday, December 03, 2015
- Celebration of Excellence in Teaching & Scholarship 4:00 pm
- Tuesday, December 01, 2015
- Senior Recital (tent.) 7:30 pm