What's Making Our Kids Sick? Your Health
Dr. Keith English will give a presentation on how to keep children healthy from common ailments at 7 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 7, in 2904 West Science. English will be discussing what makes children sick, as well as what makes them healthy. The talk is part of the Your Health Lecture Series.
English is chair of Department of Pediatrics and Human Development at Michigan State University College of Human Medicine. He achieved national acclaim for leading the Memphis community response for the 2009 H1N1 flu pandemic while at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center. He is also recognized for his work in pediatrics and was named "Pediatrician of the Year" by the Tennessee chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics, among other awards.
The "Your Health" Lecture Series is a unique educational partnership sponsored by Northern Michigan University, Marquette General Health System – A Duke LifePoint Hospital, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine Upper Peninsula Region Campus, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan.
For more information go to www.nmu.edu/yourhealth.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Thursday, May 05, 2016
- NMU Retirees Association Spring Social 10:00 am
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- A Scandinavian Dinner 6:00 pm
- Saturday, May 07, 2016
- River Valley Hope Starts Here Challenge 7:00 am
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- Moose on the Loose Family Fun Run and 5K 9:30 am