July Tobacco Cessation Workshop
The third and final summer tobacco cessation information and awareness session is at 4 p.m., Wednesday, July 30 at the NMU Health Center.
Additional workshops will be scheduled for after the start of the fall 2014 semester, but a reminder that NMU becomes a tobacco-free campus on Aug. 1, 2014.
The workshop is being provided by the Marquette County Health Department. It is free and open to any current NMU student, faculty, staff member or their dependents. To reserve a spot at the session, call the NMU Health Center at 227-2355.
For more information about NMU's tobacco-free policy, go to www.nmu.edu/tobaccofree.
Most Popular Events
- Monday, February 08, 2016
- Speaker: Ilyasah Shabazz 7:00 pm
- Tuesday, February 23, 2016
- Wine & Beer Pairing Event 5:30 pm
- Sunday, February 07, 2016
- Campus Cinema Presents: Crimson Peak 9:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016
- College of Business Speed Interviewing 6:00 pm
- Saturday, February 20, 2016
- Regional Science Olympiad Tournament 9:00 am