Check-in will begin at 11:30 a.m. on Monday, June 16 and end at 3:30 p.m. on Monday afternoon in the Gant/Spalding Lobby. Multiple walking campus tours will be offered during this time. If you are staying on campus, you will have time to settle in to your residence hall room as well. The welcome session will begin at 4:00 p.m. on Monday afternoon.
You and your guests can expect to be busy throughout the program until the session ends at noon on Wednesday, June 18.
For more information, visit www.nmu.edu/orientation
**This session is full
Most Popular Events
- Sunday, February 19, 2017
- Marquette City Band Winter Concert 'Winter Carnival' 3:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017
- Gender Fair 2:00 pm
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017
- Job Fair Prep 2:00 pm
- Sunday, March 05, 2017
- Vintage Ski Day 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017
- University of Michgian-Flint: Information Table 11:00 am