NCLL Deadline: Annual Meeting & Picnic
Annual Meeting and Picnic at Lakenenland
Date: Thursday, May 29
Time: 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Location: Lakenenland Sculpture Park, 2800 M-28 east (9 miles from US 41/M-28 intersection)
Cost: Bring a dish to pass. Table service and beverages will be provided. Also grills for cooking your meat (not provided).
Presenter: NCLL Board and Tom Lakenen, metal artist extraordinaire
NCLL will end its year with a potluck and brief business meeting to elect Board members. Then take time to explore all the amazing artwork created by Tom Lakenen. Roads are not paved; if it's been raining recently walking might include mud. Wear appropriate footwear. Admission to Lakenenland is free, however, a donation box is set up at the entrance if you'd like to reward Tom for his hospitality.
Liaison for information; Pat Frenn, 225-1841
Pre-register on the NCLL registration form, or call the office 227-2979 by the deadline, May 22.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- A Scandinavian Dinner 6:00 pm
- Saturday, May 07, 2016
- River Valley Hope Starts Here Challenge 7:00 am
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- Moose on the Loose Family Fun Run and 5K 9:30 am
- Sunday, May 08, 2016
- Upper Peninsula Youth Orchestra 3:00 pm