Hope Starts Here Challenge Pre-Event Expo
In junction with the Hope Starts Here Challenge, the Upper Michigan Brain Tumor Center is providing the first-ever Pre-Event Expo from 5-7 p.m. Friday, May 9, in the Marquette General Hospital North lobby. The Challenge is hosted in honor of Brain Tumor Awareness month, with proceeds going toward the UMBTC for the purpose of advocacy, education and research programs.
The Pre-Event Expo gives Hope Starts Here Challenge registrants the opportunity to pick up T-shirts, bibs and lunch tickets the day before the event. Registration will also be available. Cash, credit cards and checks are accepted.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Friday, July 29, 2016
- NMU Alumni Wine Tasting Event at Bullfrog Creek Vineyard Hosted 5:00 am
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Thursday, September 22, 2016
- Construction Management and Engineering Technology Career Fair 1:00 pm