Hope Starts Here Challenge Pre-Event Expo
In junction with the Hope Starts Here Challenge, the Upper Michigan Brain Tumor Center is providing the first-ever Pre-Event Expo from 5-7 p.m. Friday, May 9, in the Marquette General Hospital North lobby. The Challenge is hosted in honor of Brain Tumor Awareness month, with proceeds going toward the UMBTC for the purpose of advocacy, education and research programs.
The Pre-Event Expo gives Hope Starts Here Challenge registrants the opportunity to pick up T-shirts, bibs and lunch tickets the day before the event. Registration will also be available. Cash, credit cards and checks are accepted.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, December 09, 2016
- Yooper Night at the Joe 5:00 pm
- Thursday, December 08, 2016
- 10th Anniversary Celebration for the Beaumier U.P. Heritage Center 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, December 28, 2016
- NMU Hockey vs. Cornell Post-Game Reception 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Winter Semester Job Fair 1:00 pm