Hope Starts Here Challenge Pre-Event Expo
In junction with the Hope Starts Here Challenge, the Upper Michigan Brain Tumor Center is providing the first-ever Pre-Event Expo from 5-7 p.m. Friday, May 9, in the Marquette General Hospital North lobby. The Challenge is hosted in honor of Brain Tumor Awareness month, with proceeds going toward the UMBTC for the purpose of advocacy, education and research programs.
The Pre-Event Expo gives Hope Starts Here Challenge registrants the opportunity to pick up T-shirts, bibs and lunch tickets the day before the event. Registration will also be available. Cash, credit cards and checks are accepted.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Film Screening: 'Requiem for a Dream' 9:00 pm
- Sunday, February 05, 2017
- Vintage Ski Day 12:00 pm
- Friday, January 27, 2017
- Chinese New Year at the Wildcat Den 11:00 am