Scavenger Hunt Fundraiser
We will be running the scavenger hunt as a competition with prizes awarded. There is a limit to 2-5 people per team. Teams are expected to show up at noon and will receive a list of essential items to "hunt" for. They will have 2 hours to go door-to-door and collect these essential items. For each item collected participants will be awarded points. The most essential items will be worth more points, and a list will be provided to show the breakdown of points to items. The team with the most points at the end will receive the grand prize of $150, with 2nd and 3rd places receiving subsidiary prizes. This event will be held by NMU First Year Experience students, and will go to raise consciousness for "sexual assault awareness month" and to support the Women's Center. Students must participate in a service learning project in order to earn credit for their UN 110 First Year Experience class.
It's in Pioneer room B, at the University Center.
Proceeds will go to the Women's Center and Harbor House.
Most Popular Events
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Come Color With Us! 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Congratulations May graduates - Graduation doesn't mean goodbye! 9:00 am
- NMU Big Dance Party (Rec Sports Zumba Master Class with Blacklights.) Community is invited! 8:30 pm
- Friday, April 28, 2017
- Simply Superior Donut and Beer Pairing 5:30 pm
- Thursday, April 27, 2017
- Camp Michigamme: Walk-In Interviews 9:00 am