Scavenger Hunt Fundraiser
We will be running the scavenger hunt as a competition with prizes awarded. There is a limit to 2-5 people per team. Teams are expected to show up at noon and will receive a list of essential items to "hunt" for. They will have 2 hours to go door-to-door and collect these essential items. For each item collected participants will be awarded points. The most essential items will be worth more points, and a list will be provided to show the breakdown of points to items. The team with the most points at the end will receive the grand prize of $150, with 2nd and 3rd places receiving subsidiary prizes. This event will be held by NMU First Year Experience students, and will go to raise consciousness for "sexual assault awareness month" and to support the Women's Center. Students must participate in a service learning project in order to earn credit for their UN 110 First Year Experience class.
It's in Pioneer room B, at the University Center.
Proceeds will go to the Women's Center and Harbor House.
Most Popular Events
- Monday, July 11, 2016
- Preterm Labor Toolkit Event 6:00 pm
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Thursday, September 22, 2016
- Construction Management and Engineering Technology Career Fair 1:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm