The Nearly Naked Mile and Sausage Fest
The Nearly Naked Mile, hosted by Moose Lodge in Van Antwerp Hall, is a free charity race that is one mile long. Five clothing donation points are set up along the route where the runners can donate an article of clothing. By the end of the race they will be "Nearly Naked." All donated clothing will be taken to the Salvation Army.
The Sausage Fest, put on by Mountain House in Van Antwerp Hall, will be selling bratwursts to raise money for Marquette Ending Hunger. It will be taking place at the same time as the race.
Race day registration begins at 11a.m. in the Hunt/VA lobby. Race begins at 1 p.m.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Saturday, June 11, 2016
- Hiawatha On The River 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016
- NMU FINANCIAL AL AID AND ENROLLMENT CHANGES All Day