Educator Recognition Ceremony
The School of Education, Leadership and Public Service's Educator Recognition Ceremony is held at the end of each semester to honor the graduating undergraduate and graduate students. Each student is honored during a pinning ceremony. A slide show of the students is presented as they approach the podium. Special awards are also given to students chosen by the School of Education, Leadership and Public Service faculty for outstanding achievements. Light refreshments will be served.
When: Friday, May 2, 2014 at 5:00 - 6:30 p.m.
Location: Great Lakes Room, Don H. Bottum University Center
Most Popular Events
- Friday, August 04, 2017
- NMU Night with the Timber Rattlers in Appleton, Wis. 5:30 pm
- Friday, October 06, 2017
- Family Weekend All Day
- Saturday, September 23, 2017
- 5th Quarter Celebration of NMU Football, Holiday Inn 5:00 pm
- Saturday, October 21, 2017
- Kardemimmit in Concert 7:30 pm
- Friday, September 22, 2017
- All Alumni Reception 7:30 pm