Faculty-Staff Recognition Luncheon
2014 NMU Faculty and Staff Recognition Luncheon
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Great Lakes Rooms of the University Center
(Sponsored by Dining Services and Human Resources)
The Faculty and Staff Recognition luncheon will honor faculty, staff and retirees for their years of service. The individuals being recognized for their years of service are identified in the attached document. The faculty and staff recipients of the Excellence-in-Service and Distinguished Team awards will also be honored at the luncheon, and will be announced later this week.
Friends and co-workers wishing to attend this event may purchase tickets in the Human Resources Department, 158 Services Building. The ticket price is $10.00 per person. We will accept cash or checks made payable to Northern Michigan University. Tickets will be available until 5 p.m. on Wednesday, April 16th. Please note that tickets will not be sold at the door.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 227-2420.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- NMU Day at Sands Speedway 5:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Monday, August 29, 2016
- Marquette Choral Society Registration Continues 6:30 pm