Come and learn about the importance of legacy. This workshop will focus on a discussion of the statement, "I know that a true legacy leaves the world a better place than I found it." Join us to learn about what you can do to make the world a better place and create your own legacy.
The presenters for this workshop are Lori Kyllonen and Laurie Tallio, members of LIFE leadership. They are running a workshop series every other week.
Please register for this workshop at http://www.nmu.edu/studentleaderfellowship/node/50?processtype=parent&action=DisplayWorkshops&phase=phase2&elementid=&subaction=.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016
- NMU FINANCIAL AL AID AND ENROLLMENT CHANGES All Day
- Friday, May 27, 2016
- Cat Packs Ore Dock Fundraiser 7:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- Moose on the Loose Family Fun Run and 5K 9:30 am
- Sunday, September 18, 2016
- Homecoming All Day