Come and learn about the importance of legacy. This workshop will focus on a discussion of the statement, "I know that a true legacy leaves the world a better place than I found it." Join us to learn about what you can do to make the world a better place and create your own legacy.
The presenters for this workshop are Lori Kyllonen and Laurie Tallio, members of LIFE leadership. They are running a workshop series every other week.
Please register for this workshop at http://www.nmu.edu/studentleaderfellowship/node/50?processtype=parent&action=DisplayWorkshops&phase=phase2&elementid=&subaction=.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Monday, July 11, 2016
- Preterm Labor Toolkit Event 6:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Thursday, September 22, 2016
- Construction Management and Engineering Technology Career Fair 1:00 pm