Come and learn about the importance of legacy. This workshop will focus on a discussion of the statement, "I know that a true legacy leaves the world a better place than I found it." Join us to learn about what you can do to make the world a better place and create your own legacy.
The presenters for this workshop are Lori Kyllonen and Laurie Tallio, members of LIFE leadership. They are running a workshop series every other week.
Please register for this workshop at http://www.nmu.edu/studentleaderfellowship/node/50?processtype=parent&action=DisplayWorkshops&phase=phase2&elementid=&subaction=.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, December 02, 2015
- Presentation on South Korea History and Culture 4:00 pm
- 28th Annual Lighting Up the Holidays at NMU 5:00 pm
- Friday, December 04, 2015
- Beaumier Coffee House Series: Claudia Schmidt 7:30 pm
- Thursday, December 03, 2015
- Celebration of Excellence in Teaching & Scholarship 4:00 pm
- Tuesday, December 01, 2015
- Senior Recital (tent.) 7:30 pm