Come and learn about the importance of legacy. This workshop will focus on a discussion of the statement, "I know that a true legacy leaves the world a better place than I found it." Join us to learn about what you can do to make the world a better place and create your own legacy.
The presenters for this workshop are Lori Kyllonen and Laurie Tallio, members of LIFE leadership. They are running a workshop series every other week.
Please register for this workshop at http://www.nmu.edu/studentleaderfellowship/node/50?processtype=parent&action=DisplayWorkshops&phase=phase2&elementid=&subaction=.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, May 05, 2016
- NMU Retirees Association Spring Social 10:00 am
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- A Scandinavian Dinner 6:00 pm
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- Moose on the Loose Family Fun Run and 5K 9:30 am
- Saturday, May 07, 2016
- River Valley Hope Starts Here Challenge 7:00 am
- Sunday, May 08, 2016
- Upper Peninsula Youth Orchestra 3:00 pm