Learn to create an effective resume that will get you noticed in today's job market. This workshop will cover resume writing techniques and you'll also learn how to avoid some common missteps. Learn more about our Online Resume System and how to get your resume posted for employers to view.
All Resume Workshops will be held in the Training Room (room #2303) in the C.B. Hedgcock Building.
- Wednesday, January 29 - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 6 - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 12 - 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 27 - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 9 - 5:00 p.m.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- Warm Up Wednesday Concert Series Begins! Hiawatha Music Co-op and Student Chapter 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Thursday, January 19, 2017
- Film Screening: 'FIGHT CLUB' 9:00 pm
- Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Forming a Racial Equity Hub in the UP 11:00 am
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am