Learn to create an effective resume that will get you noticed in today's job market. This workshop will cover resume writing techniques and you'll also learn how to avoid some common missteps. Learn more about our Online Resume System and how to get your resume posted for employers to view.
All Resume Workshops will be held in the Training Room (room #2303) in the C.B. Hedgcock Building.
- Wednesday, January 29 - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 6 - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 12 - 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 27 - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 9 - 5:00 p.m.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, May 05, 2016
- NMU Retirees Association Spring Social 10:00 am
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- A Scandinavian Dinner 6:00 pm
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- Moose on the Loose Family Fun Run and 5K 9:30 am
- Saturday, May 07, 2016
- River Valley Hope Starts Here Challenge 7:00 am