Putting the World on Your Resume
Putting the World on Your Resume: How to Turn an International Experience into a Career Building Block
Time: 4–5:30 p.m.
Location: Back Room, UC
Details: Students will learn how studying, interning, or teaching in a foreign country can benefit their lives after graduation. Information on NMU's study abroad programs and tips to highlight international experiences on a resume and during a job interview is part of this workshop. An interactive activity will map an actual study abroad student blog to seven core competencies of a successful NMU graduate. To register click here.
Most Popular Events
- Sunday, April 23, 2017
- 27th Annual International Food Festival 5:30 pm
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Come Color With Us! 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Congratulations May graduates - Graduation doesn't mean goodbye! 9:00 am
- Monday, April 24, 2017
- TWLOHA at NMU Can Drive All Day
- Thursday, April 27, 2017
- Camp Michigamme: Walk-In Interviews 9:00 am