Putting the World on Your Resume
Putting the World on Your Resume: How to Turn an International Experience into a Career Building Block
Time: 4–5:30 p.m.
Location: Back Room, UC
Details: Students will learn how studying, interning, or teaching in a foreign country can benefit their lives after graduation. Information on NMU's study abroad programs and tips to highlight international experiences on a resume and during a job interview is part of this workshop. An interactive activity will map an actual study abroad student blog to seven core competencies of a successful NMU graduate. To register click here.
Most Popular Events
- Saturday, February 13, 2016
- WinterFest Human Sled Dog Races/Obstacle Course/Tug-of-War 1:00 pm
- Tuesday, February 23, 2016
- Wine & Beer Pairing Event 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016
- Do You Have the Next Big Idea? 5:30 pm
- Saturday, February 20, 2016
- Regional Science Olympiad Tournament 9:00 am
- Sunday, February 14, 2016
- Wildcat Den Sweethears Dinner 4:30 pm