Interest Meeting: Faculty-Led Study Abroad in Cuba
Interest Meeting: Faculty-Led Study Abroad in Havana and Matanzas, Cuba
5 p.m. Monday, Oct. 7 in Jamrich 203.
This four-credit course will be offered during Winter 2014, with travel dates of May 7-18, 2014. Students of all majors are welcome. For information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is sponsored by the international programs office.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Thursday, September 01, 2016
- 40 Below Marquette County Young Professionals 5th Annual Young Professionals Conference 9:00 am
- Friday, September 02, 2016
- Wild Rice Harvesting Workshop 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, September 07, 2016
- Navigating Autism Today-Parent Conference 9:00 am