Interest Meeting: Faculty-Led Study Abroad in Cuba
Interest Meeting: Faculty-Led Study Abroad in Havana and Matanzas, Cuba
5 p.m. Monday, Oct. 7 in Jamrich 203.
This four-credit course will be offered during Winter 2014, with travel dates of May 7-18, 2014. Students of all majors are welcome. For information, email email@example.com.
This is sponsored by the international programs office.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Friday, July 29, 2016
- NMU Alumni Wine Tasting Event at Bullfrog Creek Vineyard Hosted 5:00 am
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Monday, August 01, 2016
- Tobacco-free Anniversary Event 11:00 am