Interest Meeting: Faculty-Led Study Abroad in Cuba
Interest Meeting: Faculty-Led Study Abroad in Havana and Matanzas, Cuba
5 p.m. Monday, Oct. 7 in Jamrich 203.
This four-credit course will be offered during Winter 2014, with travel dates of May 7-18, 2014. Students of all majors are welcome. For information, email email@example.com.
This is sponsored by the international programs office.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, May 05, 2016
- NMU Retirees Association Spring Social 10:00 am
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- A Scandinavian Dinner 6:00 pm
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- Moose on the Loose Family Fun Run and 5K 9:30 am
- Saturday, May 07, 2016
- River Valley Hope Starts Here Challenge 7:00 am