NMU Dining will be hosting their annual Harvest Dinner at the Marketplace Wednesday, November 6. Join us for turkey, mashed potatoes and more fall favorites. The dinner will take place from 4-8 p.m. The Marketplace will be closed from 2-4 p.m. for set up.
Student meal plans are accepted and the public is invited to attend at the following dinner rates: $9.50 for adults and $5.25 for children.
www.nmu.edu/dining | firstname.lastname@example.org | 906.227.2520
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Forming a Racial Equity Hub in the UP 11:00 am
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Film Screening: 'Requiem for a Dream' 9:00 pm
- Sunday, February 05, 2017
- Vintage Ski Day 12:00 pm