NMU Dining will be hosting their annual Harvest Dinner at the Marketplace Wednesday, November 6. Join us for turkey, mashed potatoes and more fall favorites. The dinner will take place from 4-8 p.m. The Marketplace will be closed from 2-4 p.m. for set up.
Student meal plans are accepted and the public is invited to attend at the following dinner rates: $9.50 for adults and $5.25 for children.
www.nmu.edu/dining | firstname.lastname@example.org | 906.227.2520
Most Popular Events
- Friday, March 31, 2017
- Polymorphism in Great Bear Lake (NT, Canada) and Rush Lake (MI, USA) : Expanding the Model of Lake Trout Diversification 4:00 pm
- Thursday, March 30, 2017
- PigStock: A Carribean Feast 4:00 pm
- NMU Red Cross Club Blood Drive 12:00 pm
- Gonzo Media Presents: 'Freaks' 9:00 pm
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship and Other Opportunities to Fund Your Education SkillBuilder 4:00 pm