NMU Dining will be hosting their annual Harvest Dinner at the Marketplace Wednesday, November 6. Join us for turkey, mashed potatoes and more fall favorites. The dinner will take place from 4-8 p.m. The Marketplace will be closed from 2-4 p.m. for set up.
Student meal plans are accepted and the public is invited to attend at the following dinner rates: $9.50 for adults and $5.25 for children.
www.nmu.edu/dining | firstname.lastname@example.org | 906.227.2520
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, October 08, 2015
- AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Friday, October 09, 2015
- Club Ice Hockey - Men's at Michigan Tech 10:00 pm
- Family Weekend U.P. Fish Fry 4:00 pm
- Family Weekend Comedian: Omid Singh 8:00 pm
- Saturday, October 10, 2015
- Family Weekend Tailgate Party 11:00 am