Etiquette Dinner Workshop
The Multicultural Education and Resource Center and the Jump Start Program are hosting a Dining Etiquette workshop on Thursday, Oct. 17 at 5:30 p.m. in the Charcoal Room of the University Center. This free event includes a six course meal.
Dining Etiquette is more important to your career success than you think.
Space is limited, so please email Rachel at email@example.com or call 906 227 1554 by October 17 to reserve your spot.
Jump Start is a K*C*P initiative of the State of Michigan
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016
- Do You Have the Next Big Idea? 5:30 pm
- Tuesday, February 23, 2016
- Wine & Beer Pairing Event 5:30 pm
- Saturday, February 13, 2016
- WinterFest Human Sled Dog Races/Obstacle Course/Tug-of-War 1:00 pm
- Saturday, February 20, 2016
- Regional Science Olympiad Tournament 9:00 am
- Wednesday, March 23, 2016
- Upper Great Lakes Collegiate Job Fair 1:00 pm