Etiquette Dinner Workshop
The Multicultural Education and Resource Center and the Jump Start Program are hosting a Dining Etiquette workshop on Thursday, Oct. 17 at 5:30 p.m. in the Charcoal Room of the University Center. This free event includes a six course meal.
Dining Etiquette is more important to your career success than you think.
Space is limited, so please email Rachel at email@example.com or call 906 227 1554 by October 17 to reserve your spot.
Jump Start is a K*C*P initiative of the State of Michigan
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Film Screening: 'Requiem for a Dream' 9:00 pm
- Sunday, February 05, 2017
- Vintage Ski Day 12:00 pm
- Friday, January 27, 2017
- Chinese New Year at the Wildcat Den 11:00 am