Etiquette Dinner Workshop
The Multicultural Education and Resource Center and the Jump Start Program are hosting a Dining Etiquette workshop on Thursday, Oct. 17 at 5:30 p.m. in the Charcoal Room of the University Center. This free event includes a six course meal.
Dining Etiquette is more important to your career success than you think.
Space is limited, so please email Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 906 227 1554 by October 17 to reserve your spot.
Jump Start is a K*C*P initiative of the State of Michigan
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, December 28, 2016
- NMU Hockey vs. Cornell Post-Game Reception 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, January 10, 2017
- Winter Professional Development Day: Writing Retreat 9:00 am
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Winter Semester Job Fair 1:00 pm
- Sunday, December 11, 2016
- Upper Peninsula Youth Orchestra 3:00 pm