Etiquette Dinner Workshop
The Multicultural Education and Resource Center and the Jump Start Program are hosting a Dining Etiquette workshop on Thursday, Oct. 17 at 5:30 p.m. in the Charcoal Room of the University Center. This free event includes a six course meal.
Dining Etiquette is more important to your career success than you think.
Space is limited, so please email Rachel at email@example.com or call 906 227 1554 by October 17 to reserve your spot.
Jump Start is a K*C*P initiative of the State of Michigan
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Monday, July 11, 2016
- Preterm Labor Toolkit Event 6:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Thursday, September 22, 2016
- Construction Management and Engineering Technology Career Fair 1:00 pm