Psychology Colloquium: State of Gay Marriage
Friday, October 04, 2013
"The Triumph of Adam and Steve: The State of Gay marriage in 2013"
By: Chet DeFonso, Ph.D., Department of History
Details: As part of the activities organized for LGBT History Month, Chet DeFonso will be presenting a talk at the next Psychology Colloquium. Dr. DeFonso, Associate Professor of History and Head of the Departments of History and Philosophy, teaches a course on Gay History and is an active member of the Allies Support Organization on campus. His presentation will discuss electoral, legislative, and judicial developments relating to the legal recognition of same-gender relationships from regional, national, and international perspectives.
We are pleased extend an invitation to all interested persons -- Faculty, Staff, Students, Members of the Public -- to join us in listening to and participating in this session of our Colloquia Series. For further information please contact the Psychology Department, NMU., 227-2935.
Discourses from the Academy: The Colloquium Series Sponsored by the Department of Psychology.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, December 02, 2015
- Presentation on South Korea History and Culture 4:00 pm
- 28th Annual Lighting Up the Holidays at NMU 5:00 pm
- Friday, December 04, 2015
- Beaumier Coffee House Series: Claudia Schmidt 7:30 pm
- Thursday, December 03, 2015
- Celebration of Excellence in Teaching & Scholarship 4:00 pm
- Sunday, December 06, 2015
- 24-Hour Study Lounge 8:00 pm