One Book, One Community: Book Discussion
The "One Book, One Community" program encourages the Marquette County and Northern Michigan University community to read the same book and to come together to discuss it in a variety of settings.
The 2013 book is The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker. There will be a book discussion on Tuesday, Oct. 1 at 7 p.m. in the Peter White Public Library.
Most Popular Events
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Come Color With Us! 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Congratulations May graduates - Graduation doesn't mean goodbye! 9:00 am
- Monday, April 24, 2017
- TWLOHA at NMU Can Drive All Day
- Friday, April 28, 2017
- Simply Superior Donut and Beer Pairing 5:30 pm
- Thursday, April 27, 2017
- Camp Michigamme: Walk-In Interviews 9:00 am