The NationaláMultiple Sclerosis Society's Michigan chapter is hosting an MS Walk inside NMU's Superior Dome. It is serving as a fundraiser for the MS Society.
The walk's registration will end at noon, with walking around the Dome to follow.
Pledges are required for participation in the MS Walk.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Thursday, January 19, 2017
- Film Screening: 'FIGHT CLUB' 9:00 pm
- Third Thursday Jam brought to you by The Hiawatha Music Co-op Student Chapter and NMU Beaumier Center 5:30 pm
- Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Forming a Racial Equity Hub in the UP 11:00 am
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am