Interviews: Lithko Contracting, Inc.
Lithko, Greek for "The Rock", started as a small concrete flatwork company in Hamilton, OH in the early 90's. Since then, Lithko has grown into one of the country's largest concrete contractors, performing total package concrete projects. Specializing in the delivery of cast-in-place walls, slabs, columns, tilt-up, site-work, superflat floors and structural concrete, Lithko has grown from one office in 1991, to 10 offices and $180 million in revenue.
Interviews: Field Engineer/Internship
- Wednesday, September 18, 2013
- 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Jacobetti 118
- To apply, please email your resume to Kristin Nordyke, Talent Coordinator.
- They seeking individuals who are self-motivated, have a desire to learn, and who want to have hands-on experience in a team-focused environment in concrete construction.
- For more information about the open positions, please log in to Cat Career Tracks.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, May 05, 2016
- NMU Retirees Association Spring Social 10:00 am
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- A Scandinavian Dinner 6:00 pm
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- Moose on the Loose Family Fun Run and 5K 9:30 am
- Saturday, May 07, 2016
- River Valley Hope Starts Here Challenge 7:00 am
- Sunday, May 08, 2016
- Upper Peninsula Youth Orchestra 3:00 pm