Interviews: Lithko Contracting, Inc.
Lithko, Greek for "The Rock", started as a small concrete flatwork company in Hamilton, OH in the early 90's. Since then, Lithko has grown into one of the country's largest concrete contractors, performing total package concrete projects. Specializing in the delivery of cast-in-place walls, slabs, columns, tilt-up, site-work, superflat floors and structural concrete, Lithko has grown from one office in 1991, to 10 offices and $180 million in revenue.
Interviews: Field Engineer/Internship
- Wednesday, September 18, 2013
- 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Jacobetti 118
- To apply, please email your resume to Kristin Nordyke, Talent Coordinator.
- They seeking individuals who are self-motivated, have a desire to learn, and who want to have hands-on experience in a team-focused environment in concrete construction.
- For more information about the open positions, please log in to Cat Career Tracks.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Monday, September 26, 2016
- UNITED Conference - Monday All Day
- Friday, September 30, 2016
- Family Weekend 1:00 pm
- Saturday, October 08, 2016
- Cat Career Conference 8:30 am