Information Session: Lithko Contracting, Inc.
Lithko, Greek for "The Rock", started as a small concrete flatwork company in Hamilton, OH in the early 90's. Since then, Lithko has grown into one of the country's largest concrete contractors, performing total package concrete projects. Specializing in the delivery of cast-in-place walls, slabs, columns, tilt-up, site-work, superflat floors and structural concrete, Lithko has grown from one office in 1991, to 10 offices and $180 million in revenue.
- Wednesday, September 18, 2013
- 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Jacobetti 118
- To register, email Kristin Nordyke: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refreshments are provided!
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Saturday, June 11, 2016
- Hiawatha On The River 5:00 pm
- Sunday, May 29, 2016
- NMU FINANCIAL AL AID AND ENROLLMENT CHANGES All Day