Information Session: Lithko Contracting, Inc.
Lithko, Greek for "The Rock", started as a small concrete flatwork company in Hamilton, OH in the early 90's. Since then, Lithko has grown into one of the country's largest concrete contractors, performing total package concrete projects. Specializing in the delivery of cast-in-place walls, slabs, columns, tilt-up, site-work, superflat floors and structural concrete, Lithko has grown from one office in 1991, to 10 offices and $180 million in revenue.
- Wednesday, September 18, 2013
- 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Jacobetti 118
- To register, email Kristin Nordyke: email@example.com
- Refreshments are provided!
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, October 08, 2015
- AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Wednesday, October 07, 2015
- Interest meeting: Faculty-Led Study Abroad in Cuba 5:00 pm
- Friday, October 09, 2015
- Family Weekend U.P. Fish Fry 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 14, 2015
- Beaumier Film Series 'Superior' 8:30 pm
- Wednesday, October 21, 2015
- 'My Path to Becoming a Super Bowl Champion' by LeRoy Butler 7:30 pm