Information Session: Lithko Contracting, Inc.
Lithko, Greek for "The Rock", started as a small concrete flatwork company in Hamilton, OH in the early 90's. Since then, Lithko has grown into one of the country's largest concrete contractors, performing total package concrete projects. Specializing in the delivery of cast-in-place walls, slabs, columns, tilt-up, site-work, superflat floors and structural concrete, Lithko has grown from one office in 1991, to 10 offices and $180 million in revenue.
- Wednesday, September 18, 2013
- 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Jacobetti 118
- To register, email Kristin Nordyke: email@example.com
- Refreshments are provided!
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Film Screening: 'Requiem for a Dream' 9:00 pm
- Sunday, February 05, 2017
- Vintage Ski Day 12:00 pm
- Monday, January 23, 2017
- Eben Ice Caves SkillBuilder! Workshop 4:00 pm