Information Session: Lithko Contracting, Inc.
Lithko, Greek for "The Rock", started as a small concrete flatwork company in Hamilton, OH in the early 90's. Since then, Lithko has grown into one of the country's largest concrete contractors, performing total package concrete projects. Specializing in the delivery of cast-in-place walls, slabs, columns, tilt-up, site-work, superflat floors and structural concrete, Lithko has grown from one office in 1991, to 10 offices and $180 million in revenue.
- Wednesday, September 18, 2013
- 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Jacobetti 118
- To register, email Kristin Nordyke: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refreshments are provided!
Most Popular Events
- Monday, August 28, 2017
- Fall Fest 11:00 am
- Wednesday, August 23, 2017
- 2017 Fall Convocation 4:00 pm
- Thursday, September 07, 2017
- Ojibwa Casino-Information Session 11:00 am
- Friday, October 06, 2017
- Family Weekend All Day
- Saturday, September 23, 2017
- 5th Quarter Celebration of NMU Football, Holiday Inn 5:00 pm