Information Session: Lithko Contracting, Inc.
Lithko, Greek for "The Rock", started as a small concrete flatwork company in Hamilton, OH in the early 90's. Since then, Lithko has grown into one of the country's largest concrete contractors, performing total package concrete projects. Specializing in the delivery of cast-in-place walls, slabs, columns, tilt-up, site-work, superflat floors and structural concrete, Lithko has grown from one office in 1991, to 10 offices and $180 million in revenue.
- Wednesday, September 18, 2013
- 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Jacobetti 118
- To register, email Kristin Nordyke: email@example.com
- Refreshments are provided!
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, April 28, 2016
- International student graduation reception 3:30 pm
- Beaumier Alumni Welcome and U.P. Heritage Center Grand Opening & Ribbon-Cutting 4:00 pm
- Marquette City Band Concert, 'Something New-Something Blue' 7:30 pm
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- A Scandinavian Dinner 6:00 pm
- Thursday, May 05, 2016
- NMU Retirees Association Spring Social 10:00 am