Presentation on Amazonian Dark Earths
Dr. Antoinette M.G.A. WinklerPrins will give a lecture at 7 p.m. Monday, Oct. 14 in the Mead Auditorium.
The presentation is free and open to the public. The title of her lecture is, "Amazonian Dark Earths and Their Implications for the Conservation and Development of the Region."
Dr. WinklerPrins is the new director of the enviornmental studies program at Johns Hopkins University.
This event is sponsored by the Earth, Environmental and Geographical Sciences Department and NMU's Eta Chi chapter of Gamma Theta Upsilon International Geographical Honors Society
Most Popular Events
- Friday, December 09, 2016
- Yooper Night at the Joe 5:00 pm
- Thursday, December 08, 2016
- 10th Anniversary Celebration for the Beaumier U.P. Heritage Center 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, December 28, 2016
- NMU Hockey vs. Cornell Post-Game Reception 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Winter Semester Job Fair 1:00 pm