Presentation on Amazonian Dark Earths
Dr. Antoinette M.G.A. WinklerPrins will give a lecture at 7 p.m. Monday, Oct. 14 in the Mead Auditorium.
The presentation is free and open to the public. The title of her lecture is, "Amazonian Dark Earths and Their Implications for the Conservation and Development of the Region."
Dr. WinklerPrins is the new director of the enviornmental studies program at Johns Hopkins University.
This event is sponsored by the Earth, Environmental and Geographical Sciences Department and NMU's Eta Chi chapter of Gamma Theta Upsilon International Geographical Honors Society
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, February 11, 2016
- Skill Builder! Not Your Usual Social Media Talk 7:00 pm
- SpringHill (Summer Camps) will be on-campus this week! 10:00 am
- Tuesday, February 23, 2016
- Wine & Beer Pairing Event 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016
- Do You Have the Next Big Idea? 5:30 pm
- Saturday, February 13, 2016
- WinterFest Human Sled Dog Races/Obstacle Course/Tug-of-War 1:00 pm