Presentation on Amazonian Dark Earths
Dr. Antoinette M.G.A. WinklerPrins will give a lecture at 7 p.m. Monday, Oct. 14 in the Mead Auditorium.
The presentation is free and open to the public. The title of her lecture is, "Amazonian Dark Earths and Their Implications for the Conservation and Development of the Region."
Dr. WinklerPrins is the new director of the enviornmental studies program at Johns Hopkins University.
This event is sponsored by the Earth, Environmental and Geographical Sciences Department and NMU's Eta Chi chapter of Gamma Theta Upsilon International Geographical Honors Society
Most Popular Events
- Friday, August 04, 2017
- NMU Night with the Timber Rattlers in Appleton, Wis. 5:30 pm
- Monday, July 31, 2017
- Represent NMU and get a free t-shirt! TBA
- Friday, October 06, 2017
- Family Weekend All Day
- Saturday, September 23, 2017
- 5th Quarter Celebration of NMU Football, Holiday Inn 5:00 pm
- Saturday, October 21, 2017
- Kardemimmit in Concert 7:30 pm