Drama Prom and Awards 2013
The Forest Roberts Theatre's First Nighter's Club is sponsoring an evening of food and fun, which will include performances, students award, food, fancy dress and music. The event will take place at 6 p.m. in the Ontario and Michigan rooms of the University.
Tickets are $15 per person and include dinner. Tickets are available at any NMU EZ tick outlet.
You do not need to be a theatre major or minor to attend.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Forming a Racial Equity Hub in the UP 11:00 am
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Friday, January 20, 2017
- 2017 Diversity Common Reader: Book Giveaway for Students 1:30 pm
- Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Film Screening: 'Requiem for a Dream' 9:00 pm