Faculty-Staff Recognition Luncheon
2013 NMU Faculty and Staff Recognition Luncheon
Noon, Tuesday, April 16
Great Lakes Rooms of the University Center
Sponsored by Dining Services and Human Resources
The annual NMU Faculty and Staff Recognition luncheon will honor faculty, staff and retirees for their years of service. The faculty and staff recipients of the Excellence-in-Service and Distinguished Team awards will also be honored at the luncheon.
Friends and co-workers wishing to attend this event may purchase tickets in the Human Resources Department, 158 Services Building. The ticket price is $10 per person. We will accept cash or checks made payable to Northern Michigan University. Tickets will be available until 5 p.m. on Monday, April 8. Please note that tickets will not be sold at the door.
If you have any questions, please email Janet Koski at email@example.com or call 227-2420.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Forming a Racial Equity Hub in the UP 11:00 am
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Friday, January 20, 2017
- 2017 Diversity Common Reader: Book Giveaway for Students 1:30 pm
- Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Film Screening: 'Requiem for a Dream' 9:00 pm