Faculty-Staff Recognition Luncheon
2013 NMU Faculty and Staff Recognition Luncheon
Noon, Tuesday, April 16
Great Lakes Rooms of the University Center
Sponsored by Dining Services and Human Resources
The annual NMU Faculty and Staff Recognition luncheon will honor faculty, staff and retirees for their years of service. The faculty and staff recipients of the Excellence-in-Service and Distinguished Team awards will also be honored at the luncheon.
Friends and co-workers wishing to attend this event may purchase tickets in the Human Resources Department, 158 Services Building. The ticket price is $10 per person. We will accept cash or checks made payable to Northern Michigan University. Tickets will be available until 5 p.m. on Monday, April 8. Please note that tickets will not be sold at the door.
If you have any questions, please email Janet Koski at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 227-2420.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Friday, July 29, 2016
- NMU Alumni Wine Tasting Event at Bullfrog Creek Vineyard Hosted 5:00 am
- Monday, August 22, 2016
- Marquette Choral Society Registration for "Messiah" 6:30 pm
- Monday, August 01, 2016
- Tobacco-free Anniversary Event 11:00 am
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm