Applied Ecological Services, Inc 'Constructed Wetlands: Recycling Blackwater the Way Nature intended'
Applied Ecological Services has been providing sustainable solutions for more than 30 years. In addition to being land use and water experts, they also grow and install native plantings for the projects on which they work.
They have taken 35 years of knowledge and experience and created a product for water recycling. ITt can treat, capture, and reuse 95 percent of water. It is different than a "living machine" in that it is a seamless integration with the landscape and the building site. Appled Ecological Services does the design of the system and assists in the landscape, the building of the system, and the growing and planting of plants.
Applied Ecological Services will be discussing who they are, what they do, and how their new product can help change reconstructing ecosystems.
Most Popular Events
- Saturday, February 13, 2016
- WinterFest Human Sled Dog Races/Obstacle Course/Tug-of-War 1:00 pm
- Tuesday, February 23, 2016
- Wine & Beer Pairing Event 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016
- Do You Have the Next Big Idea? 5:30 pm
- Saturday, February 20, 2016
- Regional Science Olympiad Tournament 9:00 am
- Sunday, February 14, 2016
- Wildcat Den Sweethears Dinner 4:30 pm