Applied Ecological Services, Inc 'Constructed Wetlands: Recycling Blackwater the Way Nature intended'
Applied Ecological Services has been providing sustainable solutions for more than 30 years. In addition to being land use and water experts, they also grow and install native plantings for the projects on which they work.
They have taken 35 years of knowledge and experience and created a product for water recycling. ITt can treat, capture, and reuse 95 percent of water. It is different than a "living machine" in that it is a seamless integration with the landscape and the building site. Appled Ecological Services does the design of the system and assists in the landscape, the building of the system, and the growing and planting of plants.
Applied Ecological Services will be discussing who they are, what they do, and how their new product can help change reconstructing ecosystems.
Most Popular Events
- Tuesday, September 27, 2016
- Run 4 Lakeview 5K All Day
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Friday, September 30, 2016
- Family Weekend 1:00 pm
- The Second City 8:00 pm