'MacroInvertebrates on the Salmon Trout River'
The Yellow Dog Watershed will be given a presentation on a project they started last fall, recording how many and what types of macro-invertebrates are found in different parts of the Salmon Trout River and its tributaries. They will show samples and describe how they collect and record data information.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- A Scandinavian Dinner 6:00 pm
- Saturday, May 07, 2016
- River Valley Hope Starts Here Challenge 7:00 am
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- Moose on the Loose Family Fun Run and 5K 9:30 am
- Sunday, May 08, 2016
- Upper Peninsula Youth Orchestra 3:00 pm