'MacroInvertebrates on the Salmon Trout River'
The Yellow Dog Watershed will be given a presentation on a project they started last fall, recording how many and what types of macro-invertebrates are found in different parts of the Salmon Trout River and its tributaries. They will show samples and describe how they collect and record data information.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, August 04, 2017
- NMU Night with the Timber Rattlers in Appleton, Wis. 5:30 pm
- Friday, October 06, 2017
- Family Weekend All Day
- Saturday, October 21, 2017
- Kardemimmit in Concert 7:30 pm
- Saturday, September 23, 2017
- 5th Quarter Celebration of NMU Football, Holiday Inn 5:00 pm
- Friday, September 22, 2017
- All Alumni Reception 7:30 pm