'MacroInvertebrates on the Salmon Trout River'
The Yellow Dog Watershed will be given a presentation on a project they started last fall, recording how many and what types of macro-invertebrates are found in different parts of the Salmon Trout River and its tributaries. They will show samples and describe how they collect and record data information.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Friday, July 29, 2016
- NMU Alumni Wine Tasting Event at Bullfrog Creek Vineyard Hosted 5:00 am
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Thursday, September 22, 2016
- Construction Management and Engineering Technology Career Fair 1:00 pm