The 6th Annual New Business Venture Competition
1 p.m. Trade Fair Display
2 p.m. Elevator Pitch Competition
2:30 p.m. Business Plan Presentations
5:30 p.m. Awards Ceremony
Location: University Center - Cadillac/Brule rooms
Watch the action as six students in five teams compete for thousands of dollars to launch their business. Sponsored by the College of Business.
More info: 227-2947; email@example.com
Sage Henning, Major: Entrepreneurship
Fossil Woodworks Co. – Custom woodworking company specializing in manufacturing tables from forest on Drummond Island.
Keegan Hitz, Major: Economics
Clean Acoustics – Acoustic portable amplifiers for cell phones.
Tony Plemmons, Major: MBA
The Protein Palace – Low cost, health oriented meals located near exercise facilities, rec. centers and gyms, café style serving nutrient-rich, protein-packed menu.
Matthew Yadro, Major: Business Management, and Amanda Yadro, Major: Accounting
Cat-O-Pillar Co. – Design and manufacture customizable cat toys, houses and stands with focus on quality, design and adaptability.
Lauren Lund, Major: P.T. or Speech Pathology
Warm Fuzzies for NECO – Non-profit to support Nepal Orphanage Children's Home (NECO) – Recycling old flannels, sweaters and fleece to make personalized headbands to sell.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Friday, July 29, 2016
- NMU Alumni Wine Tasting Event at Bullfrog Creek Vineyard Hosted 5:00 am
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Thursday, September 22, 2016
- Construction Management and Engineering Technology Career Fair 1:00 pm