The 6th Annual New Business Venture Competition
1 p.m. Trade Fair Display
2 p.m. Elevator Pitch Competition
2:30 p.m. Business Plan Presentations
5:30 p.m. Awards Ceremony
Location: University Center - Cadillac/Brule rooms
Watch the action as six students in five teams compete for thousands of dollars to launch their business. Sponsored by the College of Business.
More info: 227-2947; email@example.com
Sage Henning, Major: Entrepreneurship
Fossil Woodworks Co. Custom woodworking company specializing in manufacturing tables from forest on Drummond Island.
Keegan Hitz, Major: Economics
Clean Acoustics Acoustic portable amplifiers for cell phones.
Tony Plemmons, Major: MBA
The Protein Palace Low cost, health oriented meals located near exercise facilities, rec. centers and gyms, café style serving nutrient-rich, protein-packed menu.
Matthew Yadro, Major: Business Management, and Amanda Yadro, Major: Accounting
Cat-O-Pillar Co. Design and manufacture customizable cat toys, houses and stands with focus on quality, design and adaptability.
Lauren Lund, Major: P.T. or Speech Pathology
Warm Fuzzies for NECO Non-profit to support Nepal Orphanage Children's Home (NECO) Recycling old flannels, sweaters and fleece to make personalized headbands to sell.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, October 08, 2015
- AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Wednesday, October 07, 2015
- Interest meeting: Faculty-Led Study Abroad in Cuba 5:00 pm
- Friday, October 09, 2015
- Family Weekend U.P. Fish Fry 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 14, 2015
- Beaumier Film Series 'Superior' 8:30 pm
- Wednesday, October 21, 2015
- 'My Path to Becoming a Super Bowl Champion' by LeRoy Butler 7:30 pm