Time: 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Place: University Center - Ontario/Michigan rooms
An evening to honor outstanding undergraduate and graduate students selected by their respective departments as well as those with 4.0 grade point averages and students in the NMU Honors program. By invitation only event. Sponsored by the Honors Program.
More Info: 227-2344; email@example.com
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Forming a Racial Equity Hub in the UP 11:00 am
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Friday, January 20, 2017
- 2017 Diversity Common Reader: Book Giveaway for Students 1:30 pm
- Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Film Screening: 'Requiem for a Dream' 9:00 pm