Veterans FAFSA Day
A Veteran Student FAFSA Day is being held from 3-7 p.m., Tuesday, March 19 by the NMU Financial Aid Office.
Because of the sequestration impact on certain military programs, including the Army's tuition assistance program, all veteran students are strongly encouraged to complete the FAFSA for 2012-13 and 2013-14 at FAFSA.ed.gov.
To help you with that, we are holding this special Veterans FAFSA day next where we will assist you in completing the FAFSA and reviewing financial assistance programs you may be eligible for, such as the NMU Guard Grant, GI Bill Educations benefits, and more.
It is helpful if you call ahead so we can anticipate your attendance. Please call 227-2327 to let us know you're coming. If Tuesday doesn't work for you, we can always schedule an appointment for a different time.
Veteran Student Services
Monday thru Friday, 8am – 5pm
Most Popular Events
- Friday, December 09, 2016
- Yooper Night at the Joe 5:00 pm
- Thursday, December 08, 2016
- 10th Anniversary Celebration for the Beaumier U.P. Heritage Center 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, December 28, 2016
- NMU Hockey vs. Cornell Post-Game Reception 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Winter Semester Job Fair 1:00 pm