Veterans FAFSA Day
A Veteran Student FAFSA Day is being held from 3-7 p.m., Tuesday, March 19 by the NMU Financial Aid Office.
Because of the sequestration impact on certain military programs, including the Army's tuition assistance program, all veteran students are strongly encouraged to complete the FAFSA for 2012-13 and 2013-14 at FAFSA.ed.gov.
To help you with that, we are holding this special Veterans FAFSA day next where we will assist you in completing the FAFSA and reviewing financial assistance programs you may be eligible for, such as the NMU Guard Grant, GI Bill Educations benefits, and more.
It is helpful if you call ahead so we can anticipate your attendance. Please call 227-2327 to let us know you're coming. If Tuesday doesn't work for you, we can always schedule an appointment for a different time.
Veteran Student Services
Monday thru Friday, 8am – 5pm
Most Popular Events
- Friday, August 04, 2017
- NMU Night with the Timber Rattlers in Appleton, Wis. 5:30 pm
- Friday, October 06, 2017
- Family Weekend All Day
- Saturday, October 21, 2017
- Kardemimmit in Concert 7:30 pm
- Saturday, September 23, 2017
- 5th Quarter Celebration of NMU Football, Holiday Inn 5:00 pm
- Friday, September 22, 2017
- All Alumni Reception 7:30 pm