Biology Lab Tour
As part of the Inagural Diversity Common Reader program tour the NMU Biology Labs with John Rebers. Observe several types of cultured cells. See how cells are stored and how contamination is avoided.
Sign up at the following link for a tour.
President's Committee on Diversity, Office of the President, the College of Arts and Sciences, the Department of English, the Office of the Provost, the Office of Graduate Education and Research, the School of Education, the Multicultural Education and Resource Center, the Center for Native American Studies, the Department of Biology, the Department of Chemistry, and the Honors Program
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Film Screening: 'Requiem for a Dream' 9:00 pm
- Sunday, February 05, 2017
- Vintage Ski Day 12:00 pm
- Friday, January 27, 2017
- Chinese New Year at the Wildcat Den 11:00 am