Biology Lab Tour
As part of the Inagural Diversity Common Reader program tour the NMU Biology Labs with John Rebers. Observe several types of cultured cells. See how cells are stored and how contamination is avoided.
Sign up at the following link for a tour.
President's Committee on Diversity, Office of the President, the College of Arts and Sciences, the Department of English, the Office of the Provost, the Office of Graduate Education and Research, the School of Education, the Multicultural Education and Resource Center, the Center for Native American Studies, the Department of Biology, the Department of Chemistry, and the Honors Program
Most Popular Events
- Tuesday, February 23, 2016
- Wine & Beer Pairing Event 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016
- Do You Have the Next Big Idea? 5:30 pm
- Sunday, February 14, 2016
- Wildcat Den Sweethears Dinner 4:30 pm
- Saturday, February 20, 2016
- Regional Science Olympiad Tournament 9:00 am
- Wednesday, March 23, 2016
- Upper Great Lakes Collegiate Job Fair 1:00 pm