Biology Lab Tour
As part of the Inagural Diversity Common Reader program tour the NMU Biology Labs with John Rebers. Observe several types of cultured cells. See how cells are stored and how contamination is avoided.
Sign up at the following link for a tour.
President's Committee on Diversity, Office of the President, the College of Arts and Sciences, the Department of English, the Office of the Provost, the Office of Graduate Education and Research, the School of Education, the Multicultural Education and Resource Center, the Center for Native American Studies, the Department of Biology, the Department of Chemistry, and the Honors Program
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017
- 'The Nine Lives of a Cigarette Butt' Presentation 12:00 pm
- Friday, October 06, 2017
- Family Weekend All Day
- Friday, August 04, 2017
- NMU Night with the Timber Rattlers in Appleton, Wis. 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017
- NMU College Night 6:00 pm
- Sunday, October 29, 2017
- Presidential Scholars Competition 6:00 pm