Personal and Professional Branding Workshop
This workshop will offer insights and tips on how to create a personal brand both online (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogs) and offline (professional etiquette, attire, business cards). Focusing on everything from the power and pitfalls of social media to how to present yourself professionally, the workshop will provide attendees with valuable, real world advice for developing and managing their personal brand.
Rebecca Thompson '09 and Valerie West '07 are presenting this workshop as part of the WildCATS Initiative, that seeks to connect NMU Alumni and students through classroom visits, skillbuilders, networking and more. Learn more about WildCATS and events at www.nmu.edu/alumni.
Please register in advance at www.nmu.edu/skillbuilders.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Friday, July 29, 2016
- NMU Alumni Wine Tasting Event at Bullfrog Creek Vineyard Hosted 5:00 am
- Monday, August 22, 2016
- Marquette Choral Society Registration for "Messiah" 6:30 pm
- Monday, August 01, 2016
- Tobacco-free Anniversary Event 11:00 am
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm