Personal and Professional Branding Workshop
This workshop will offer insights and tips on how to create a personal brand both online (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogs) and offline (professional etiquette, attire, business cards). Focusing on everything from the power and pitfalls of social media to how to present yourself professionally, the workshop will provide attendees with valuable, real world advice for developing and managing their personal brand.
Rebecca Thompson '09 and Valerie West '07 are presenting this workshop as part of the WildCATS Initiative, that seeks to connect NMU Alumni and students through classroom visits, skillbuilders, networking and more. Learn more about WildCATS and events at www.nmu.edu/alumni.
Please register in advance at www.nmu.edu/skillbuilders.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- Warm Up Wednesday Concert Series Begins! Hiawatha Music Co-op and Student Chapter 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Forming a Racial Equity Hub in the UP 11:00 am
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 19, 2017
- Film Screening: 'FIGHT CLUB' 9:00 pm