Women's History Month: A Study of the Ethnic Population of Marquette County during Prohibition
Monday, March 11, 2013
A Study of the Ethnic Population of Marquette County during Prohibition
Presentation by Amelia Waeghe on Monday, March 11 at 12:30 p.m. in the Marquette Room, U.C.
Admission is free.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017
- 'The Nine Lives of a Cigarette Butt' Presentation 12:00 pm
- Friday, October 06, 2017
- Family Weekend All Day
- Friday, August 04, 2017
- NMU Night with the Timber Rattlers in Appleton, Wis. 5:30 pm
- Tuesday, June 27, 2017
- 'Conserving the Land' Exhibit Opening 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017
- NMU College Night 6:00 pm