NMU President David Haynes will host the second university forum of the semester at 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 19 in Jamrich Hall room 103. A question-and-answer period will follow the presentation. Featured topics will include a review of the March 12 House hearing and an update on the NMU branding study.
All NMU students, faculty and staff are encouraged to attend. The event is open to the public.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, May 27, 2016
- Cat Packs Ore Dock Fundraiser 7:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- Moose on the Loose Family Fun Run and 5K 9:30 am
- Sunday, September 18, 2016
- Homecoming All Day
- Friday, September 30, 2016
- Family Weekend 1:00 pm