NMU President David Haynes will host the second university forum of the semester at 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 19 in Jamrich Hall room 103. A question-and-answer period will follow the presentation. Featured topics will include a review of the March 12 House hearing and an update on the NMU branding study.
All NMU students, faculty and staff are encouraged to attend. The event is open to the public.
Most Popular Events
- Tuesday, February 23, 2016
- Wine & Beer Pairing Event 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016
- Do You Have the Next Big Idea? 5:30 pm
- Sunday, February 14, 2016
- Wildcat Den Sweethears Dinner 4:30 pm
- Saturday, February 20, 2016
- Regional Science Olympiad Tournament 9:00 am
- Wednesday, March 23, 2016
- Upper Great Lakes Collegiate Job Fair 1:00 pm