NMU President David Haynes will host the second university forum of the semester at 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 19 in Jamrich Hall room 103. A question-and-answer period will follow the presentation. Featured topics will include a review of the March 12 House hearing and an update on the NMU branding study.
All NMU students, faculty and staff are encouraged to attend. The event is open to the public.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Friday, July 29, 2016
- NMU Alumni Wine Tasting Event at Bullfrog Creek Vineyard Hosted 5:00 am
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Thursday, September 22, 2016
- Construction Management and Engineering Technology Career Fair 1:00 pm