NMU President David Haynes will host the second university forum of the semester at 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 19 in Jamrich Hall room 103. A question-and-answer period will follow the presentation. Featured topics will include a review of the March 12 House hearing and an update on the NMU branding study.
All NMU students, faculty and staff are encouraged to attend. The event is open to the public.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Monday, January 23, 2017
- Eben Ice Caves SkillBuilder! Workshop 4:00 pm
- Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Film Screening: 'Requiem for a Dream' 9:00 pm
- Sunday, February 05, 2017
- Vintage Ski Day 12:00 pm