NMU President David Haynes will host the second university forum of the semester at 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 19 in Jamrich Hall room 103. A question-and-answer period will follow the presentation. Featured topics will include a review of the March 12 House hearing and an update on the NMU branding study.
All NMU students, faculty and staff are encouraged to attend. The event is open to the public.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, December 28, 2016
- NMU Hockey vs. Cornell Post-Game Reception 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Winter Semester Job Fair 1:00 pm
- Tuesday, January 10, 2017
- Winter Professional Development Day: Writing Retreat 9:00 am
- Saturday, December 10, 2016
- Commencement Ceremony 10:30 am