Scuba Diving and Leadership Workshop
Over the Edge! Leadership, Scuba Diving, and Plunging over the Abyss into the Deep Blue Workshop
What two groups of people share the following characteristics: An openness to new ideas? A sense of adventure? A willingness to try something different? The ability to keep their cool under stressful situations? The answer…great leaders and accomplished scuba divers. Attend this workshop to learn more about the skills exhibited by great leaders and the sport of scuba diving!
A veteran to more than 200 dives in Lake Superior, the Atlantic, and the Caribbean, John will share stories of his diving adventures, show video (of diving with sharks), share pictures he's taken, discuss the characteristics he's noted in great leaders (and divers) and demonstrate the equipment necessary to get into the sport of scuba diving. The presenter of this workshop is John Frick, Associate Director of Housing and Residence Life at NMU.
Please register in advance at www.nmu.edu/skillbuilders.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Film Screening: 'Requiem for a Dream' 9:00 pm
- Sunday, February 05, 2017
- Vintage Ski Day 12:00 pm
- Monday, January 23, 2017
- Eben Ice Caves SkillBuilder! Workshop 4:00 pm