Open Mic Night: Awareness=Change
Come celebrate NMU's wide range of diversity by contributing your poetry, music, & comedy.
Featuring Poet: Michael Reyes
His combination of hip-hop, poetry and spoken word create a unique blend, where his narrative are infused into a rhythmically crowd pleasing performance. As a hip hop artist his work is a synthesis of radical soul, raw lyrical hip-hop, fresh beats and poetic style.
Sponsored by: Multicultural Education & Resource Center, Latino Student Union, & JUMP START a K*C*P Initiative of the state of Michigan.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Friday, September 30, 2016
- Family Weekend 1:00 pm
- The Second City 8:00 pm
- Saturday, October 08, 2016
- Cat Career Conference 8:30 am