Open Mic Night: Awareness=Change
Come celebrate NMU's wide range of diversity by contributing your poetry, music, & comedy.
Featuring Poet: Michael Reyes
His combination of hip-hop, poetry and spoken word create a unique blend, where his narrative are infused into a rhythmically crowd pleasing performance. As a hip hop artist his work is a synthesis of radical soul, raw lyrical hip-hop, fresh beats and poetic style.
Sponsored by: Multicultural Education & Resource Center, Latino Student Union, & JUMP START a K*C*P Initiative of the state of Michigan.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, December 02, 2015
- Presentation on South Korea History and Culture 4:00 pm
- 28th Annual Lighting Up the Holidays at NMU 5:00 pm
- Friday, December 04, 2015
- Beaumier Coffee House Series: Claudia Schmidt 7:30 pm
- Thursday, December 03, 2015
- Celebration of Excellence in Teaching & Scholarship 4:00 pm
- Tuesday, December 01, 2015
- Senior Recital (tent.) 7:30 pm