Open Mic Night: Awareness=Change
Come celebrate NMU's wide range of diversity by contributing your poetry, music, & comedy.
Featuring Poet: Michael Reyes
His combination of hip-hop, poetry and spoken word create a unique blend, where his narrative are infused into a rhythmically crowd pleasing performance. As a hip hop artist his work is a synthesis of radical soul, raw lyrical hip-hop, fresh beats and poetic style.
Sponsored by: Multicultural Education & Resource Center, Latino Student Union, & JUMP START a K*C*P Initiative of the state of Michigan.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, December 28, 2016
- NMU Hockey vs. Cornell Post-Game Reception 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, January 10, 2017
- Winter Professional Development Day: Writing Retreat 9:00 am
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Winter Semester Job Fair 1:00 pm
- Sunday, December 11, 2016
- Upper Peninsula Youth Orchestra 3:00 pm