Open Mic Night: Awareness=Change
Come celebrate NMU's wide range of diversity by contributing your poetry, music, & comedy.
Featuring Poet: Michael Reyes
His combination of hip-hop, poetry and spoken word create a unique blend, where his narrative are infused into a rhythmically crowd pleasing performance. As a hip hop artist his work is a synthesis of radical soul, raw lyrical hip-hop, fresh beats and poetic style.
Sponsored by: Multicultural Education & Resource Center, Latino Student Union, & JUMP START a K*C*P Initiative of the state of Michigan.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, May 27, 2016
- Cat Packs Ore Dock Fundraiser 7:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- Moose on the Loose Family Fun Run and 5K 9:30 am
- Sunday, September 18, 2016
- Homecoming All Day
- Friday, September 30, 2016
- Family Weekend 1:00 pm