Open Mic Night: Awareness=Change
Come celebrate NMU's wide range of diversity by contributing your poetry, music, & comedy.
Featuring Poet: Michael Reyes
His combination of hip-hop, poetry and spoken word create a unique blend, where his narrative are infused into a rhythmically crowd pleasing performance. As a hip hop artist his work is a synthesis of radical soul, raw lyrical hip-hop, fresh beats and poetic style.
Sponsored by: Multicultural Education & Resource Center, Latino Student Union, & JUMP START a K*C*P Initiative of the state of Michigan.
Most Popular Events
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Come Color With Us! 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Congratulations May graduates - Graduation doesn't mean goodbye! 9:00 am
- NMU Big Dance Party (Rec Sports Zumba Master Class with Blacklights.) Community is invited! 8:30 pm
- Friday, April 28, 2017
- Simply Superior Donut and Beer Pairing 5:30 pm
- Thursday, April 27, 2017
- Camp Michigamme: Walk-In Interviews 9:00 am