Valentine's Day Concert with Canzoniere Grecancio Salentio from Italy
As part of the Beaumier U.P. Heritage Center's Upper Peninsula Folklife Festival, there will be a very special Valentine's Day concert by the southern Italian music and dance ensemble, Canzoniere Grecanico Salentino, on Thursday, Feb. 14. This concert will be held in the Ishpeming Westwood High School auditorium at 7:30 p.m.
Tickets for the concert are $20 per person. The ticket will include an afterglow reception with Italian sweets provided by the Paisano Club of Marquette County.
The concert is funded in part by the National Endowment for the Arts and the Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs.
Most Popular Events
- Monday, February 08, 2016
- Speaker: Ilyasah Shabazz 7:00 pm
- Tuesday, February 23, 2016
- Wine & Beer Pairing Event 5:30 pm
- Sunday, February 07, 2016
- Campus Cinema Presents: Crimson Peak 9:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016
- College of Business Speed Interviewing 6:00 pm
- Saturday, February 20, 2016
- Regional Science Olympiad Tournament 9:00 am