Valentine's Day Concert with Canzoniere Grecancio Salentio from Italy
As part of the Beaumier U.P. Heritage Center's Upper Peninsula Folklife Festival, there will be a very special Valentine's Day concert by the southern Italian music and dance ensemble, Canzoniere Grecanico Salentino, on Thursday, Feb. 14. This concert will be held in the Ishpeming Westwood High School auditorium at 7:30 p.m.
Tickets for the concert are $20 per person. The ticket will include an afterglow reception with Italian sweets provided by the Paisano Club of Marquette County.
The concert is funded in part by the National Endowment for the Arts and the Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Thursday, May 05, 2016
- NMU Retirees Association Spring Social 10:00 am
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- A Scandinavian Dinner 6:00 pm
- Saturday, May 07, 2016
- River Valley Hope Starts Here Challenge 7:00 am
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- Moose on the Loose Family Fun Run and 5K 9:30 am