Valentine's Day Concert with Canzoniere Grecancio Salentio from Italy
As part of the Beaumier U.P. Heritage Center's Upper Peninsula Folklife Festival, there will be a very special Valentine's Day concert by the southern Italian music and dance ensemble, Canzoniere Grecanico Salentino, on Thursday, Feb. 14. This concert will be held in the Ishpeming Westwood High School auditorium at 7:30 p.m.
Tickets for the concert are $20 per person. The ticket will include an afterglow reception with Italian sweets provided by the Paisano Club of Marquette County.
The concert is funded in part by the National Endowment for the Arts and the Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Forming a Racial Equity Hub in the UP 11:00 am
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Film Screening: 'Requiem for a Dream' 9:00 pm
- Sunday, February 05, 2017
- Vintage Ski Day 12:00 pm