Valentine's Day Concert with Canzoniere Grecancio Salentio from Italy
As part of the Beaumier U.P. Heritage Center's Upper Peninsula Folklife Festival, there will be a very special Valentine's Day concert by the southern Italian music and dance ensemble, Canzoniere Grecanico Salentino, on Thursday, Feb. 14. This concert will be held in the Ishpeming Westwood High School auditorium at 7:30 p.m.
Tickets for the concert are $20 per person. The ticket will include an afterglow reception with Italian sweets provided by the Paisano Club of Marquette County.
The concert is funded in part by the National Endowment for the Arts and the Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs.
Most Popular Events
- Sunday, April 23, 2017
- 27th Annual International Food Festival 5:30 pm
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Come Color With Us! 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Congratulations May graduates - Graduation doesn't mean goodbye! 9:00 am
- Monday, April 24, 2017
- TWLOHA at NMU Can Drive All Day
- Thursday, April 27, 2017
- Camp Michigamme: Walk-In Interviews 9:00 am