Tim Harris - 'If You Can Dream It, You Can Do It!'
Born in 1986 with down syndrome, Tim's life has been defined by exceeding expectations. Tim is the only person in the U.S. with down syndrome who owns his own restaurant, Tim's Place: World's Friendliest Restaurant, where breakfast, lunch, and free hugs are served daily.
This event is sponsored by Platform Personalities and the Student Activity Fee.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017
- 'The Nine Lives of a Cigarette Butt' Presentation 12:00 pm
- Friday, October 06, 2017
- Family Weekend All Day
- Friday, August 04, 2017
- NMU Night with the Timber Rattlers in Appleton, Wis. 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017
- NMU College Night 6:00 pm
- Sunday, October 29, 2017
- Presidential Scholars Competition 6:00 pm