Tim Harris - 'If You Can Dream It, You Can Do It!'
Born in 1986 with down syndrome, Tim's life has been defined by exceeding expectations. Tim is the only person in the U.S. with down syndrome who owns his own restaurant, Tim's Place: World's Friendliest Restaurant, where breakfast, lunch, and free hugs are served daily.
This event is sponsored by Platform Personalities and the Student Activity Fee.
Most Popular Events
- Monday, October 24, 2016
- Rubrics 101 4:00 pm
- Fair Labor Standards Act Changes: A Forum for Supervisors and Employees 3:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Classic Silent Film with Live Grand Piano 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm