CPR Class for the Professional Rescuer/Healthcare Provider
To teach those with a duty to act (professional rescuers) the skills needed to respond appropriately to breathing and cardiac emergencies. This includes the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED) to care for a victim of cardiac arrest.
Course is great for those students seeking certification for the Nursing, Athletic Training, or Pre-Med testing requirement.
- Attend one of the class sessions
- Participate in all skill sessions and scenarios
- Demonstrate competency in all required skills and scenarios
- Pass a final written exam with a minimum grade of 80% on both Section 1 and Section 2.
Certification Issued & Validity Period:
$75 for Rec Members, $90 for Non-Members
Winter 2013 Dates (choose one session):
January 20, February 17, March 17, April 21
All classes are Noon - 6 p.m.
Most Popular Events
- Tuesday, June 06, 2017
- NMU is coming to Marinette, Wisconsin! 5:30 pm
- Friday, May 26, 2017
- NMU FINANCIAL AID AND ENROLLMENT CHANGES All Day
- Tuesday, May 30, 2017
- AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification Course 5:00 pm
- Friday, October 06, 2017
- Family Weekend All Day
- Saturday, June 24, 2017
- AHA Heartsaver First Aid CPR/AED certification Course 9:00 am