CPR Class for the Professional Rescuer/Healthcare Provider
To teach those with a duty to act (professional rescuers) the skills needed to respond appropriately to breathing and cardiac emergencies. This includes the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED) to care for a victim of cardiac arrest.
Course is great for those students seeking certification for the Nursing, Athletic Training, or Pre-Med testing requirement.
- Attend one of the class sessions
- Participate in all skill sessions and scenarios
- Demonstrate competency in all required skills and scenarios
- Pass a final written exam with a minimum grade of 80% on both Section 1 and Section 2.
Certification Issued & Validity Period:
$75 for Rec Members, $90 for Non-Members
Winter 2013 Dates (choose one session):
January 20, February 17, March 17, April 21
All classes are Noon - 6 p.m.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, January 19, 2017
- Film Screening: 'FIGHT CLUB' 9:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- Warm Up Wednesday Concert Series Begins! Hiawatha Music Co-op and Student Chapter 7:00 pm
- Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Forming a Racial Equity Hub in the UP 11:00 am
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am