CPR Class for the Professional Rescuer/Healthcare Provider
To teach those with a duty to act (professional rescuers) the skills needed to respond appropriately to breathing and cardiac emergencies. This includes the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED) to care for a victim of cardiac arrest.
Course is great for those students seeking certification for the Nursing, Athletic Training, or Pre-Med testing requirement.
- Attend one of the class sessions
- Participate in all skill sessions and scenarios
- Demonstrate competency in all required skills and scenarios
- Pass a final written exam with a minimum grade of 80% on both Section 1 and Section 2.
Certification Issued & Validity Period:
$75 for Rec Members, $90 for Non-Members
Winter 2013 Dates (choose one session):
January 20, February 17, March 17, April 21
All classes are Noon - 6 p.m.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Thursday, May 05, 2016
- NMU Retirees Association Spring Social 10:00 am
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- A Scandinavian Dinner 6:00 pm
- Saturday, May 07, 2016
- River Valley Hope Starts Here Challenge 7:00 am
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- Moose on the Loose Family Fun Run and 5K 9:30 am