Interviews - Six Flags Great America
Six Flags Great America will be conducting interviews on-campus on Thursday, February 14, 2013 in the Career Services office (3302.3 C.B. Hedgcock). They are hiring for all positions (including security) for the Summer 2013 season.
If you are interested in interviewing with Six Flags Great America, apply at www.sixflagsjobs.com and contact Matthew Venci to set up an interview: email@example.com or (847) 249-1776 *5009.
Six Flags Great America will also be attending the Summer Job Fair on Wednesday, February 13, 1:00-3:30 p.m. in the Great Lakes Rooms of the University Center. Stop by their table for more information!
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- Warm Up Wednesday Concert Series Begins! Hiawatha Music Co-op and Student Chapter 7:00 pm
- Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Forming a Racial Equity Hub in the UP 11:00 am
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 19, 2017
- Film Screening: 'FIGHT CLUB' 9:00 pm