Psychology Colloquium: Memory Benefits of Sleep
Discourses from the Academy:
The Colloquium Series Sponsored by the Department of Psychology
The Memory Benefits of Sleep*
Matthew Tucker, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School
Candidate for Assistant Professor of Psychology, NMU
When: Friday, January 25, 2013, 3:10 p.m.
Where: Gries Hall, Room 167, N.M.U.
We are pleased to extend an invitation to all interested persons -- Faculty, Staff, Students, Members of the Public -- to join us in listening to and participating in this session of our Colloquia Series. For further information please contact the Psychology Department, N.M.U., 227-2935.
*Sleep is important for optimal cognitive functioning. My research focuses on how sleep enhances one essential cognitive function - memory processing - across a number of memory domains, under varying sleep conditions, and in different subject populations.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, December 09, 2016
- Yooper Night at the Joe 5:00 pm
- Thursday, December 08, 2016
- 10th Anniversary Celebration for the Beaumier U.P. Heritage Center 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, December 28, 2016
- NMU Hockey vs. Cornell Post-Game Reception 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Winter Semester Job Fair 1:00 pm