Psychology Colloquium: Memory Benefits of Sleep
Discourses from the Academy:
The Colloquium Series Sponsored by the Department of Psychology
The Memory Benefits of Sleep*
Matthew Tucker, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School
Candidate for Assistant Professor of Psychology, NMU
When: Friday, January 25, 2013, 3:10 p.m.
Where: Gries Hall, Room 167, N.M.U.
We are pleased to extend an invitation to all interested persons -- Faculty, Staff, Students, Members of the Public -- to join us in listening to and participating in this session of our Colloquia Series. For further information please contact the Psychology Department, N.M.U., 227-2935.
*Sleep is important for optimal cognitive functioning. My research focuses on how sleep enhances one essential cognitive function - memory processing - across a number of memory domains, under varying sleep conditions, and in different subject populations.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Thursday, September 01, 2016
- 40 Below Marquette County Young Professionals 5th Annual Young Professionals Conference 9:00 am
- Friday, September 02, 2016
- Wild Rice Harvesting Workshop 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, September 07, 2016
- Navigating Autism Today-Parent Conference 9:00 am