Psychology Colloquium: Memory Benefits of Sleep
Discourses from the Academy:
The Colloquium Series Sponsored by the Department of Psychology
The Memory Benefits of Sleep*
Matthew Tucker, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School
Candidate for Assistant Professor of Psychology, NMU
When: Friday, January 25, 2013, 3:10 p.m.
Where: Gries Hall, Room 167, N.M.U.
We are pleased to extend an invitation to all interested persons -- Faculty, Staff, Students, Members of the Public -- to join us in listening to and participating in this session of our Colloquia Series. For further information please contact the Psychology Department, N.M.U., 227-2935.
*Sleep is important for optimal cognitive functioning. My research focuses on how sleep enhances one essential cognitive function - memory processing - across a number of memory domains, under varying sleep conditions, and in different subject populations.
Most Popular Events
- Saturday, February 13, 2016
- WinterFest Human Sled Dog Races/Obstacle Course/Tug-of-War 1:00 pm
- Tuesday, February 23, 2016
- Wine & Beer Pairing Event 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016
- Do You Have the Next Big Idea? 5:30 pm
- Saturday, February 20, 2016
- Regional Science Olympiad Tournament 9:00 am
- Sunday, February 14, 2016
- Wildcat Den Sweethears Dinner 4:30 pm