Psychology Colloquium: Memory Benefits of Sleep
Discourses from the Academy:
The Colloquium Series Sponsored by the Department of Psychology
The Memory Benefits of Sleep*
Matthew Tucker, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School
Candidate for Assistant Professor of Psychology, NMU
When: Friday, January 25, 2013, 3:10 p.m.
Where: Gries Hall, Room 167, N.M.U.
We are pleased to extend an invitation to all interested persons -- Faculty, Staff, Students, Members of the Public -- to join us in listening to and participating in this session of our Colloquia Series. For further information please contact the Psychology Department, N.M.U., 227-2935.
*Sleep is important for optimal cognitive functioning. My research focuses on how sleep enhances one essential cognitive function - memory processing - across a number of memory domains, under varying sleep conditions, and in different subject populations.
Most Popular Events
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Come Color With Us! 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Congratulations May graduates - Graduation doesn't mean goodbye! 9:00 am
- NMU Big Dance Party (Rec Sports Zumba Master Class with Blacklights.) Community is invited! 8:30 pm
- Friday, April 28, 2017
- Simply Superior Donut and Beer Pairing 5:30 pm
- Thursday, April 27, 2017
- Camp Michigamme: Walk-In Interviews 9:00 am