Black History Month: Taste of History (Soul Food Luncheon)
The Black Student Union is hosting its Taste of History, a soul food luncheon, on Sunday, Feb. 24th from 1-3 p.m. in the Jacobetti Commons.
Menu will consist of a choice of fried or baked chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy, baked macaroni and cheese, green beans and corn bread. Along with drinks and dessert.
Tickets are $7 for NMU students with ID, $10 for general public, $5 for children 12 and under, and free for children 5 and under.
Purchase tickets from the Multicultural Education and Resource Center (MERC) located 3001 Hedgcock. The MERC office is open Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Tickets are limited, get them while they last!
Most Popular Events
- Friday, December 09, 2016
- Yooper Night at the Joe 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, December 28, 2016
- NMU Hockey vs. Cornell Post-Game Reception 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Winter Semester Job Fair 1:00 pm
- Saturday, December 10, 2016
- Commencement Ceremony 10:30 am