Black History Month: Taste of History (Soul Food Luncheon)
The Black Student Union is hosting its Taste of History, a soul food luncheon, on Sunday, Feb. 24th from 1-3 p.m. in the Jacobetti Commons.
Menu will consist of a choice of fried or baked chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy, baked macaroni and cheese, green beans and corn bread. Along with drinks and dessert.
Tickets are $7 for NMU students with ID, $10 for general public, $5 for children 12 and under, and free for children 5 and under.
Purchase tickets from the Multicultural Education and Resource Center (MERC) located 3001 Hedgcock. The MERC office is open Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Tickets are limited, get them while they last!
Most Popular Events
- Monday, February 08, 2016
- Speaker: Ilyasah Shabazz 7:00 pm
- Tuesday, February 23, 2016
- Wine & Beer Pairing Event 5:30 pm
- Sunday, February 07, 2016
- Campus Cinema Presents: Crimson Peak 9:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016
- College of Business Speed Interviewing 6:00 pm
- Saturday, February 20, 2016
- Regional Science Olympiad Tournament 9:00 am