Black History Month: Taste of History (Soul Food Luncheon)
The Black Student Union is hosting its Taste of History, a soul food luncheon, on Sunday, Feb. 24th from 1-3 p.m. in the Jacobetti Commons.
Menu will consist of a choice of fried or baked chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy, baked macaroni and cheese, green beans and corn bread. Along with drinks and dessert.
Tickets are $7 for NMU students with ID, $10 for general public, $5 for children 12 and under, and free for children 5 and under.
Purchase tickets from the Multicultural Education and Resource Center (MERC) located 3001 Hedgcock. The MERC office is open Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Tickets are limited, get them while they last!
Most Popular Events
- Friday, August 04, 2017
- NMU Night with the Timber Rattlers in Appleton, Wis. 5:30 pm
- Monday, July 31, 2017
- Represent NMU and get a free t-shirt! TBA
- Friday, October 06, 2017
- Family Weekend All Day
- Saturday, September 23, 2017
- 5th Quarter Celebration of NMU Football, Holiday Inn 5:00 pm
- Saturday, October 21, 2017
- Kardemimmit in Concert 7:30 pm