Financial Fitness for Life Workshop
The college student makes great commitments to the academic world, but a good grasp of the skills necessary to navigate the world outside successfully is also needed. Learning to evaluate career choices, spend money, use credit prudently, invest strategically, and plan wisely are addressed in this common sense financial session. The presenter of this workshop is Hugo Eyzaguirre, Assistant Professor in the Economics Department at NMU.
Please register in advance for this workshop at www.nmu.edu/skillbuilders.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, December 28, 2016
- NMU Hockey vs. Cornell Post-Game Reception 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Winter Semester Job Fair 1:00 pm
- Tuesday, January 10, 2017
- Winter Professional Development Day: Writing Retreat 9:00 am
- Saturday, December 10, 2016
- Commencement Ceremony 10:30 am