Financial Fitness for Life Workshop
The college student makes great commitments to the academic world, but a good grasp of the skills necessary to navigate the world outside successfully is also needed. Learning to evaluate career choices, spend money, use credit prudently, invest strategically, and plan wisely are addressed in this common sense financial session. The presenter of this workshop is Hugo Eyzaguirre, Assistant Professor in the Economics Department at NMU.
Please register in advance for this workshop at www.nmu.edu/skillbuilders.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Friday, July 29, 2016
- NMU Alumni Wine Tasting Event at Bullfrog Creek Vineyard Hosted 5:00 am
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Thursday, September 22, 2016
- Construction Management and Engineering Technology Career Fair 1:00 pm