Financial Fitness for Life Workshop
The college student makes great commitments to the academic world, but a good grasp of the skills necessary to navigate the world outside successfully is also needed. Learning to evaluate career choices, spend money, use credit prudently, invest strategically, and plan wisely are addressed in this common sense financial session. The presenter of this workshop is Hugo Eyzaguirre, Assistant Professor in the Economics Department at NMU.
Please register in advance for this workshop at www.nmu.edu/skillbuilders.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Thursday, January 19, 2017
- Film Screening: 'FIGHT CLUB' 9:00 pm
- Third Thursday Jam brought to you by The Hiawatha Music Co-op Student Chapter and NMU Beaumier Center 5:30 pm
- Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Forming a Racial Equity Hub in the UP 11:00 am
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am