The Tipping Point Book Club Workshop
The Tipping Point – How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference is an international bestseller by Malcolm Gladwell, which discusses "that magic moment when an idea, trend, or social behavior crosses a threshold, tips, and spreads like wildfire." Come to this book club and discuss the themes and main ideas of this critically claimed book about the tipping point phenomenon and the concepts of how little actions can have a huge impact. The book is available in the Leadership Library, 1207 University Center, if you haven't already read it. The presenters for this workshop are Rachel Harris, Associate Director in the Center for Student Enrichment, and Geneva Martin, Leadership Programs Coordinator in the Center for Student Enrichment at NMU.
Please register in advance at www.nmu.edu/skillbuilders.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Forming a Racial Equity Hub in the UP 11:00 am
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Friday, January 20, 2017
- 2017 Diversity Common Reader: Book Giveaway for Students 1:30 pm
- Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Film Screening: 'Requiem for a Dream' 9:00 pm