Attitude, Motivation, and Time Management Workshop
Success in life depends much more upon attitude and interpersonal skills than on any technical skills. Participants will be encouraged to develop these skills. Specific emphasis will be on setting up a workable schedule to manage time and minimize the time stealers. Ken Culp, Adjunct Instructor in the Mathematics and Computer Science Department at NMU, is the presenter.
To register in advance for this workshop, please go to www.nmu.edu/skillbuilders.
Most Popular Events
- Monday, October 24, 2016
- Rubrics 101 4:00 pm
- Fair Labor Standards Act Changes: A Forum for Supervisors and Employees 3:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Culture Presentation: Bangladesh 3:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm