Attitude, Motivation, and Time Management Workshop
Success in life depends much more upon attitude and interpersonal skills than on any technical skills. Participants will be encouraged to develop these skills. Specific emphasis will be on setting up a workable schedule to manage time and minimize the time stealers. Ken Culp, Adjunct Instructor in the Mathematics and Computer Science Department at NMU, is the presenter.
To register in advance for this workshop, please go to www.nmu.edu/skillbuilders.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, August 04, 2017
- NMU Night with the Timber Rattlers in Appleton, Wis. 5:30 pm
- Monday, July 31, 2017
- Represent NMU and get a free t-shirt! TBA
- Friday, October 06, 2017
- Family Weekend All Day
- Saturday, September 23, 2017
- 5th Quarter Celebration of NMU Football, Holiday Inn 5:00 pm
- Saturday, October 21, 2017
- Kardemimmit in Concert 7:30 pm