Attitude, Motivation, and Time Management Workshop
Success in life depends much more upon attitude and interpersonal skills than on any technical skills. Participants will be encouraged to develop these skills. Specific emphasis will be on setting up a workable schedule to manage time and minimize the time stealers. Ken Culp, Adjunct Instructor in the Mathematics and Computer Science Department at NMU, is the presenter.
To register in advance for this workshop, please go to www.nmu.edu/skillbuilders.
Most Popular Events
- Monday, January 23, 2017
- Eben Ice Caves SkillBuilder! Workshop 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Film Screening: 'Requiem for a Dream' 9:00 pm
- Sunday, February 05, 2017
- Vintage Ski Day 12:00 pm