Attitude, Motivation, and Time Management Workshop
Success in life depends much more upon attitude and interpersonal skills than on any technical skills. Participants will be encouraged to develop these skills. Specific emphasis will be on setting up a workable schedule to manage time and minimize the time stealers. Ken Culp, Adjunct Instructor in the Mathematics and Computer Science Department at NMU, is the presenter.
To register in advance for this workshop, please go to www.nmu.edu/skillbuilders.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Monday, August 01, 2016
- Tobacco-free Anniversary Event 11:00 am
- Monday, August 22, 2016
- Marquette Choral Society Registration for "Messiah" 6:30 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm