Attitude, Motivation, and Time Management Workshop
Success in life depends much more upon attitude and interpersonal skills than on any technical skills. Participants will be encouraged to develop these skills. Specific emphasis will be on setting up a workable schedule to manage time and minimize the time stealers. Ken Culp, Adjunct Instructor in the Mathematics and Computer Science Department at NMU, is the presenter.
To register in advance for this workshop, please go to www.nmu.edu/skillbuilders.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, May 05, 2016
- NMU Retirees Association Spring Social 10:00 am
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- A Scandinavian Dinner 6:00 pm
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- Moose on the Loose Family Fun Run and 5K 9:30 am
- Saturday, May 07, 2016
- River Valley Hope Starts Here Challenge 7:00 am
- Sunday, May 08, 2016
- Upper Peninsula Youth Orchestra 3:00 pm