Discovering the Meaning of Your Life Workshop
What does your future look like? This workshop will help you explore your passions by reviewing your past and reflecting on your present involvements. The goal is to leave with a self-driven guide to your future. Join us for some fun discussion and life discovery! The presenters for this workshop are Jon Barch, Assistant Director of the Center for Student Enrichment and Director of the Student Leader Fellowship Program, and Jessica Ulrich, NMU student.
Please register in advance at www.nmu.edu/skillbuilders.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Forming a Racial Equity Hub in the UP 11:00 am
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Film Screening: 'Requiem for a Dream' 9:00 pm
- Sunday, February 05, 2017
- Vintage Ski Day 12:00 pm